Rotisserie Chicken Oven Tacos
Starting with a cooked rotisserie chicken is the secret to having this family-friendly taco dinner ready to feed your hungry crew in under 30 minutes.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) Kroger Brand Original Taco Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 12 Kroger Brand Original Crisp Taco Shells
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Taco toppings of choice: sour cream, tomatoes, lettuces, black olives, salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, toss together chicken, taco seasoning and taco sauce.
- In 9”x13” pan, stand taco shells up. In each shell, evenly divide beans, seasoned chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until filling is hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve tacos with desired toppings.