Rotisserie Chicken Salad
You can substitute some of the melted chicken fat from the rotisserie chicken for the oil in the dressing.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Italian-seasoned rotisserie chicken (3 lbs.)
- ½ small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Remove and discard the skin and bones from the chicken; place the meat in a large bowl and shred it. Stir in cucumber, tomatoes, and onion.
- Add the vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, and oil to a jar; cover and shake vigorously to emulsify. Pour the dressing evenly over chicken mixture and toss to combine. Serve immediately.