Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¼ cups finely crushed vanilla wafers
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cups walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ Tbsp. dark corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. light rum
- 1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- In a bowl, mix together the wafer crumbs, granulated sugar, walnuts, and cocoa. Add the corn syrup and rum and mix well.
- Using a spoon, shape into 1" balls. Roll the balls in confectioners’ sugar, coating evenly. Store in a tightly covered tin.