Rum Ricotta Cheesecake
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 3 lbs. part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups sugar
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp. light rum
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the crumbs and the butter. Stir until the mixture is evenly moistened. Press into the bottom of a 9" × 13" × 2" baking pan. Set aside
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and rum and beat until smooth. Pour over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the top cracks slightly and the cake is firm. Let cool in the pan on a rack. To serve, spoon the raspberries onto individual servings.