Russian Salad Dressing
Russian dressing is creamy and slightly spicy. If you like it really hot, add some cayenne pepper.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely sliced scallion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days; shake dressing before serving.