Sage Breakfast Sausage Patties
Serve with fresh biscuits, eggs, and a bowl of buttery hot grits for a traditionally Southern breakfast. You can use any combination of ground meats to make this sausage different.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1⁄2 lb. ground beef chuck
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced sage
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together; form into patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the sausages for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve warm.