Salad Dressing Mix
You’ll always have salad dressing ready in seconds with this mixture, some oil, and vinegar from the pantry. You can vary the herbs and spices in this mix to make it your own.
Makes: 10 tablespoonsHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 10 tablespoons
- ⅓ cup instant minced onion
- 2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano leaves
- 2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. celery seed
- In small food processor or spice grinder, combine instant minced onions and fennel seeds; grind.
- Combine in small bowl with all remaining ingredients and stir well to blend. Store in a cool, dark place in an airtight container up to 3 months.
- To use, mix 2 tablespoons of the dry mix with 2 tablespoons water, ¼ cup balsamic vinegar, and ⅓ cup olive oil; shake well and drizzle over salad.