This recipe makes hearty main-dish portions of salad. If you’re planning to serve it as an appetizer, it will make a few more servings.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 can (6.5 oz.) white tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup kalamata olives
- ⅔ cup vinaigrette dressing
- Boil or steam the potatoes until tender.
- In a bowl, layer the lettuce, potatoes, tomatoes, tuna, hard-boiled eggs, and olives. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, no more than 30 minutes. Serve immediately.