Salmon and Broccoli Quiche
Salmon and broccoli are a great combination for quiche. This is great for brunch lunch, or even a light dinner. Quiche is also easy to pack in lunches or take on a picnic.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pie crust (9")
- 2 cans (15½ oz.) pink salmon
- 1½ cups cooked broccoli florets
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 bag (8 oz.) shredded Italian cheese mix
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Press the pie crust into a pie plate. Poke the bottom of the crust with a fork about 4 times. Bake for 7–10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the salmon, remove any skin pieces or bones. Flake the salmon with a fork and spread it in an even layer over the bottom of the partially-baked pie crust. Scatter broccoli florets over the salmon.
- In a blender, mix together the eggs, milk, cream cheese, and salt. Slowly pour the mixture evenly over the salmon and broccoli. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 40–45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.