These salmon cakes are a great party appetizer. Even non-Paleo dieters will rave about them.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 lbs. salmon, finely diced
- 5 egg whites
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix salmon, egg whites, dill, ginger, cayenne, black pepper, lemon juice, oil, and arrowroot powder together in a large bowl. Form about 20 small patties from the mixture.
- Pour almond meal into a shallow dish. Dredge patties in almond meal and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil each side for 4 minutes.