Salmon Cream Cheese Bites
This appetizer can be made quickly and will disappear at a party almost as fast!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill sprigs
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- 1 package (8 oz.) hearty crackers
- 4 oz. smoked salmon
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, goat cheese, and garlic powder. Add 1 tablespoon of dill and chives.
- On the crackers, spread the cream cheese and top with smoked salmon. Garnish with remaining dill and black pepper.