Serves: 5Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14.75) pink salmon
- 6 soda crackers, crushed
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place salmon in a large bowl. Add crushed crackers, egg, milk, onion, parsley, and flour; mix well. Gently form 5 patties. Press cakes into breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fry on both sides until browned, about 5 minutes per side.