Salmon Skewers with Lemon-Cilantro Drizzle
Toss asparagus on the grates alongside the salmon to help fill your plate.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 pound center-cut salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Ground pepper
- Soak 8–10 bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes before grilling.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons oil, cilantro, lemon juice and zest, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Toss in medium bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Thread salmon on skewers, using 2 skewers side-by-side with small gap (to stabilize fish on grill).
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill salmon until opaque and flaky, about 5 minutes per side (safe internal temp. 145°F). Garnish with cilantro-lemon drizzle and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.