Salmon with Asian Flavors
Garnish this beautiful salmon with sliced scallions and serve with brown rice and steamed vegetables.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 skinned salmon pieces (6 oz. each)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. chili garlic paste
- 1 tsp. dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- Place the salmon, soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, chili garlic paste, sesame oil, and ginger in a large zip-top bag. Marinate the salmon for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and spray a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish lightly with nonstick spray. Gently shake the excess marinade off of the fish and place it in the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake the salmon until it is browned and flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.