Salmon with Dill Sauce
This basic recipe works well with any type of fish. Rotate between salmon, cod, and sea bass if you’re looking to switch things up.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 salmon fillets (4 oz. each)
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, garlic salt, and horseradish in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place salmon skin-side down on a foil-lined baking dish. Sprinkle lemon pepper and onion powder on top. Bake 20–25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and top with sauce. Sprinkle with dill.