Salmon with Herbs
The low-FODMAP diet includes many fresh herbs for you to enjoy, and this recipe utilizes a few of them. This lovely fish is ready in less than 30 minutes. Serve with a green salad and rice or quinoa.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Lay salmon skin-side down and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Blend 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil with dill, parsley, rosemary, thyme, and lemon juice in a small food processor. Use a spatula or your hands to pat the herb paste over the salmon.
- Bake 22 to 28 minutes depending on thickness of salmon. Insert tines of a fork into thickest part of fillet and gently pull. If fish flakes easily, it is done.
- Slide a spatula under fish and set on a cutting board. Cut into equal pieces and serve.