Salmon with Roasted Purple Cabbage & Broccolini
There might be a lot of fish in the sea, but none come close to this delicious salmon dish. It might look like it came from a 5-star restaurant, but this colorful meal is surprisingly quick and easy!
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccolini
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line roasting pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- On the pan, place salmon, cabbage and broccolini. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over, tossing to coat.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until salmon reaches internal temperature of 145°F.
- Garnish with lemon juice, salt and pepper.