Salmon with Rosemary and Lemon
Set the mood for a romantic meal with tender salmon baked with slices of fresh lemon and sprigs of rosemary.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 (4 oz.) salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons Kroger Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups kale, stems removed and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Create an aluminum foil boat from a large sheet of foil, about 12”, placing the fillets in the center. Top each fillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place the lemon slices and rosemary sprigs on the fillets.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Close the boat by crumpling the edges together to create a 1” lip around the fillets. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- In a medium skillet heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add the kale and sauté until wilted.
- Serve the salmon over the sautéed kale and refrigerate leftovers.