This light and creamy mayonnaise uses liquid egg substitute, eliminating cholesterol and the risk of salmonella.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup liquid egg substitute (e.g. Egg Beaters)
- 2½ Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. dry ground mustard
- ⅛ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- ⅔ cup canola oil
- Place all of the ingredients except the oil into a food processor and pulse until smooth. Scrape down sides.
- With food processor running, add the oil in a slow and steady stream until thickened.
- Store mayonnaise in a clean lidded jar and refrigerate when not in use.