Salt and Pepper Parmesan Crisps
Use these delightful crisps instead of traditional crackers or bread when serving with a dip.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup shredded (not grated) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place rounded teaspoons of the shredded cheese on the parchment, equally spaced with about 2 inches between each mound. Lightly flatten each mound with your fingertips to a circle about 1 1⁄2 inches across. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and remove when the cheese just starts to melt and very lightly begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove immediately.