Salted Caramel Bars
These gooey bars combine sweet and salty for a delicious dessert!
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 11.8 oz. box RITZ® Crackers
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 5 ounce bag caramel candies, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8”x8” baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the crackers in a food processor and process until fine.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cracker crumbs and condensed milk.
- Press mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, add the caramel candies and whipping cream. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, until completely melted.
- Remove the crust from the oven and immediately pour the caramel sauce over the top. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the caramel sauce and allow to melt.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips over the caramel sauce, then allow to harden in the refrigerator.
- Cut into bars and serve.