Salted Caramel and Pecan Fat Bomb
This truffle is a quite indulgent one. Keep it for those moments when you feel you need a special treat.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve Confectioners Style Sweetener
- 2 drops stevia glycerite
- ½ tsp. liquid caramel flavor
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- In a small double boiler (bain-marie) over medium-low heat, melt chocolate while slowly stirring. Add butter, cream cheese, Swerve, stevia, caramel flavor, and salt to chocolate and mix well until incorporated. Remove from heat and keep stirring about 10 seconds.
- Place saucepan in refrigerator about 1 hour until ganache has solidified. Scoop ganache with a spoon and form 9 little balls.
- Place chopped pecans on a medium plate and roll truffles through to coat evenly.