Salted Peanut Pie
The salty and sweet flavor of this pie makes it almost addictive.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 pie shell (9 inches), unbaked
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, peanut butter, light brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and eggs until well combined.
- Spread the peanuts evenly over the bottom of the pie shell and cover with the filling. Place the pie on a baking sheet and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the filling is puffed all over and set. Cool to room temperature before serving.