Sangria Watermelon Slush
It’s summertime and the living is easy with this sparkly party drink! Fresh fruits and favorite summer spirits are the base for this fun and icy concoction.
Serves: 16Prep: 20 minutesCook: 5 hoursTotal: 5 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 bottles (750 mL each) rosé wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Granulated Sugar
- In a large container, combine rosé, brandy, watermelon and berries; stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 3 hours up to overnight to blend flavors. Stir in sugar as needed, depending on sweetness of fruit. Pour sangria and fruit into ice cube trays. Freeze 2 hours until solid.
- When ready to serve, transfer frozen sangria cubes to a blender in batches. Blend until slush consistency. Serve garnished with additional fresh fruit, if desired.