Santa Hat Cookies
These little cookies are both scrumptious and festive! Red frosting piles high to make each little “hat,” while a mini marshmallow tops it all off.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red gel food color
- White candy sprinkles
- 1 1⁄2 cups (7 oz.) jar marshmallow crème
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 48 miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cut each cookie in half. Roll each half into a ball. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set and golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheets before removing to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- To make frosting, in large bowl, beat marshmallow crème and softened butter with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in powdered sugar until fluffy. Add food color and beat until well combined.
- Place frosting in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off 1 tiny corner of bag. Pipe frosting, piling up in hat shape, on top of each cookie.
- Top each hat with miniature marshmallow. Gently press sprinkles around bottom edge of each hat so they stick to the frosting.