This is a quick and easy satay sauce that is delicious with grilled chicken skewers or as a dip for fresh spring rolls.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 oz. coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Remove from heat, pour into a serving bowl and stir in chopped scallion and peanuts.
- Serve warm.