Sausage & Sprouts Sheet Pan Dinner
Smoked sausage and an array of veggies are baked to tender perfection on a single sheet pan for a delicious meal that requires minimal cleanup.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 package (14 oz.) Private Selection™ Smoked Sausage, sliced into ¾” segments
- 1 package (1.5 lbs.) Private Selection™ Petite Medley Gourmet Potatoes, halved
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, ends and outer leaves removed, halved
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On sheet pan, arrange sausage, potatoes, Brussels sprouts and onion. Drizzle with oil mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until vegetables are tender and sausage reaches a safe internal temperature of 160°F. Serve, refrigerating any leftovers.