Sausage Apple Bowl
The classic combo of sweet apples and salty sausage makes this bowl an instant hit!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 medium red apple, cored and diced
- 1 medium green apple, cored and diced
- 4 links pre-cooked chicken sausage, sliced
- Half an avocado
- Parsley for garnish
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil. Toss in apples and sausage, cooking until apples are tender and sausage is hot. Transfer to serving bowl. Add avocado and sprinkle with parsley, salt, and pepper.