Sausage Apple Kebobs
Use the kebob as a casual way to entertain without utensils or place settings.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3⁄4 pound Simple Truth™ Polish Pork Kielbasa Sausage, bias cut in ½" slices
- 2 Gala apples, cored and cut in ½" wedges
- 2 zucchini, halved and cut in ¼" slices
- 4 Simple Truth Organic™ Wheat Ciabatta Rolls, cut into 1" pieces
- 8 12" bamboo skewers (soaked)
- Preheat broiler. Place honey mustard in bowl.
- On four skewers, alternately thread sausage, apples and zucchini, leaving ¼" between pieces. Brush with some of the honey mustard.
- Place skewers on rack of unheated broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thread bread on remaining skewers; lightly brush with olive oil.
- Add bread skewers to broiler; turn sausage skewers. Broil 3 minutes more or until sausage is heated through and bread is toasted, turning bread once.
- Serve with remaining honey mustard.