Sausage Biscuit Minis
Got cookie cutters? You’ll need them for making more than just cookies this holiday season. They can also cut out fun, festive shapes from biscuit dough to make these adorable, bite-sized minis. With sausage patties and cheddar cheese, these savory treats are perfect for your seasonal spread.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (9.6 oz.) Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties
- 1 package cheddar cheese slices
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) refrigerated biscuit dough
- Heat patties according to package directions. Once heated, place a slice of cheese on each patty.
- Place the dough on a clean work surface. Using cookie cutters, cut out biscuits into your favorite holiday shapes. Bake according to package instructions.
- Split the biscuits in half and make a sandwich with sausage and cheese. Refrigerate any leftovers.