Sausage Bubble Pizza
Ready in under an hour, this fun twist on sausage-topped pizza uses pre-made biscuit dough as a fluffy, airy crust.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 8 ounces Italian sausage, bulk or removed from casings
- 1 package (16 oz.) Flaky Buttermilk Jumbo Biscuits, cut into quarters
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray an 8”x8” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage, breaking apart, until no pink remains.
- On prepared pan, arrange biscuits. Top with pizza sauce and sausage.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through. Top with cheese; return to oven 5 to 8 minutes, until cheese is melted.