Sausage, Cheddar and Spinach Frittata
Enriched with sausage and spinach, this low-carb, low-sugar brunch dish is packed with wholesome nutrition and flavor.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 14 ounces Simple Truth™ Traditional Pork Sausage
- 9 Simple Truth™ Eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Shredded White Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 3 green onions, green parts only, finely chopped, divided
- 3 handfuls Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In 10” ovenproof skillet over medium heat, crumble sausage; cook until browned and internal temperature reaches 160°F, about 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in salt, basil, cheese and green onions (reserving some for garnish).
- In skillet, stir in spinach until just wilted, about 1 minute. Pour in egg mixture; continue cooking 3 minutes, periodically lifting edges to let egg mixture flow under.
- Carefully transfer skillet to oven; bake about 10 minutes, until eggs are set and internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Garnish with remaining green onions. To serve, cut into wedges.