Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Wrap
Packed with sausage, eggs, and Cheddar, these wraps deliver the perfect diner breakfast to go!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1 sausage link, meat removed from casing
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 2 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tortillas, any flavor
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, sausage, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the onions are soft and the sausage is cooked, about 5–8 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Add the eggs to the sausage mixture, stirring constantly until well cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the Cheddar. Divide the mixture evenly among the wraps and serve immediately.