Sausage Feta Pasta Bake
Everyone’s favorite internet-famous baked feta pasta dish gets a southern-inspired makeover with the addition of sausage, tomatoes, jalapeño and ricotta. Created By: Phillip Fryman,
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Private Selection™ Italian Cavatappi Pasta
- 20 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Grape Tomatoes
- 7 ounces Murray's Feta Cheese
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 4 ounces Murray's Whole Milk Ricotta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon herbs de Provence or Italian dried herbs
- 1 tablespoon pimentos, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large skillet over medium heat, brown sausage with herbs de Provence. Remove when cooked through; drain. Set aside.
- In large, oven-safe skillet, drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange feta in center of pan.
- Toss tomatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt.
- Arrange tomatoes, jalapeño and pimentos around feta cheese. Top with cooked sausage crumbles. Dot with ricotta.
- Bake until golden and bubbling, about 30 minutes (time will vary depending on your pan).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain.
- Toss pasta into feta sauce before serving.