Sausage and potatoes seasoned to perfection and topped with chipotle mayonnaise makes for a flavorful summer meal!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (14 oz.) Hillshire Farm® Rope Sausage
- 1 1⁄2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, freshly chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, freshly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat an outdoor grill over high heat to about 450-500°F. Grill the sausage until golden brown on all sides and cooked to a safe internal temperature of 160°F, about 10 minutes.
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes, cut in half and toss with oil, garlic paste, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Grill on a sheet pan until golden, about 7-10 minutes.
- Serve the sausage on top of the potatoes and finish with mayonnaise and cilantro leaves. Refrigerate any leftovers.