Sautéed Green Beans with Fresh Garlic
Green beans are crunchy and delicious, great for any occasion, and good for your body.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ lbs. fresh green beans, ends removed
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the green beans and stir frequently for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Drizzle beans with lemon juice right before serving.