Sautéed Mushrooms with Tarragon
This is a great side for seafood dishes.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 oz. button mushrooms, trimmed, cleaned, and halved
- 5 oz. shiitake mushrooms, trimmed, cleaned and sliced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. coarsely chopped fresh tarragon
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-size sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook them for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until they are lightly brown.
- Lower the heat, add the garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Add the tarragon and a squeeze of lemon juice. Serve immediately.