Sautéed Oysters Parmesan
Bursting with flavor, these oysters make a delectable appetizer and are also awesome in a fresh bun.
- 12 ounces oysters
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup bread crumbs
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 each green onions, chopped
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Rinse oysters. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, add cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Gently roll oysters until they are well coated in cheese mixture; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic, parsley, green onion and hot sauce. Sauté 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice. Add oysters to skillet and sauté for about 5 minutes.