Sautéed Shrimp and Garlic
Impress with huge colossal shrimp. If you can’t find the enormous U10 count shrimp, any size will do.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. raw colossal shrimp
- 3 Tbsp. coarse breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and salt. Add the shrimp to the mixture, tossing to coat.
- Evenly distribute shrimp in the baking pan. Drizzle the mixture over the shrimp. Top with breadcrumbs and parsley. Bake for 5 minutes and turn shrimp. Bake another 5-10 minutes or until done.