Savory Chickpea Crepes with Grilled Vegetables
Made with just a few ingredients, these chickpea crepes create a fun and impressive meal. Stuff them with nutritious grilled veggies for a savory dish that satisfies.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 zucchini, halved and quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup hummus
- In a blender, combine chickpea flour, water, salt, cumin and oregano. Blend until smooth.
- Spray medium non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, scoop ¼ cup batter into skillet and tilt with circular motion to coat surface evenly. Cook until edges start to lift easily from skillet; flip and cook until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a grill pan over medium heat, cook zucchini, onion and tomatoes until tender.
- On each crepe, spread avocado and hummus; top with grilled vegetables.