Savory Grilled Potato and Veggie Packets
Roasted potatoes and veggies are coated with olive oil, butter and a savory artisan seasoning blend and grilled to crisp perfection in this easy recipe.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Private Selection™ Petite Potatoes with Herbes de Provence Artisan Seasoning Blend
- 1 zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1/2 red onion, cut into half-moons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Lay out 4 large sheets of foil (about 20” long each).
- Open potato package; set seasoning packet aside. Halve potatoes and place in large bowl with zucchini, bell pepper and onion. Add seasoning packet from potato package and oil; toss to combine.
- Lay ¼ mixture in center of foil sheet. Place ½ tablespoon butter atop mixture, if desired. Season lightly with salt. Bring foil sides up around mixture and seal to form packet. Repeat with remaining foil sheets.
- Put packets on grill (opposite or away from flame); cover. Grill until potatoes are easily pierced with fork, about 20-30 minutes.
- When done, open foil packed and be careful of steam; serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.