Savory Stir-Fried Spinach
Serves: 4Hands-on: 12 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tsp. canola oil
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp. garam masala
- 2 lbs. fresh spinach, washed and stems removed
- 1 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. minced candied ginger
- Bring a large, deep nonstick sauté pan to temperature over medium heat. Add the oil and onion; sauté for 5 minutes or until the onion is transparent. Add the garlic and garam masala; stir to combine. Add the spinach and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the wine, Liquid Aminos, and candied ginger; cover, reduce heat, and allow to steam for 4 minutes. Serve immediately.