A delicious dip—or even a great salad dressing.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 1 lb. low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 bag (8 oz.) seasoned pita chips
- Heat olive oil in a skillet set over medium heat. Add scallions and sauté until translucent. Place scallions, oil, lemon juice, and zest in a food processor and process until blended. Add the feta, sour cream, garlic, salt, and pepper to the food processor and blend until combined and smooth.
- Serve dip with pita chips.