Scalloped Corn Casserole
If you like corn pudding, give this savory take a try. This rich, creamy corn casserole is fantastic with ham or roast chicken.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole-kernel corn, undrained
- 1 small box (9 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9" × 9" baking dish.
- Lightly beat eggs. Fold in sour cream, butter, and both kinds of corn. Mix well. Fold in cake mix. Spoon into baking dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until center is set.