Scallops with Chives
Lots of people donʼt make scallops at home because they assume that theyʼre difficult to prepare. Try this recipe to set the record straight. Itʼs simple to make but has restaurant-quality taste.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. bay scallops
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk, divided
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- In a shallow dish, soak scallops in 1 tablespoon coconut milk for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9-by-9-inch glass baking dish.
- Pat scallops dry and place in prepared baking dish. Bake until lightly browned, flipping halfway through, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining coconut milk and lemon juice, pour over scallops and continue baking until scallops are cooked through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and sea salt. Serve.