Scrambled Eggs with Lox and Onions
This is an easy breakfast dish to prepare when guests are over.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ sweet onion, finely chopped
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 oz. lox, thinly sliced and cut into 1” pieces
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Melt the butter in a nonstick sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook for about 4 minutes until softened.
- Add the eggs and raise the heat. Stir occasionally while the eggs cook. While the eggs are still fairly loose, add the lox and scallions. Continue stirring until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Serve on warm plates with toast.