Scrumptious Sage and Squash Soup
Combining the sweet scrumptiousness of squash with aromatic and tasty sage, this soup is a surefire hit.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups cubed summer squash
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried sage leaves
- 2 Tbsp. plain nonfat yogurt
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, add the squash, salt, and sage, and simmer for 15 minutes or until squash is fork-tender. Using an immersion blender, emulsify the soup until smooth.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with a dollop of yogurt.