Sea-Salted Dulce de Leche Snickers® Brand Blondie Bars
Perfectly sized Snickers® Brand Baking Bits stuffed into a blondie bar, drizzled and baked with sea-salted dulce de leche on top. Definitely the highlight of the holiday party season!
- 3⁄4 cup (1½ sticks) P$$T™…Butter
- 1 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons P$$T™…Imitation Vanilla Flavor
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 can (14 oz.) Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup P$$T™…Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt or any other type of sea salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Snickers® Brand Baking Bits
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and salt in a mixer. Scrape between mixing to avoid lumps.
- Add 1 egg, 1 egg yolk and the vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add the flour and baking soda, and mix on medium speed. Scrape between mixing. Don't over-mix.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of Snickers®. You can add up to ½ cup more, if you’d like.
- Prepare your baking pan with a light amount of baking spray and two pieces of parchment cut to the size of the bottom of the pan. Crisscross and overlap the two pieces of parchment, with excess going up the sides of the pan. Clip the excess with metal “bulldog” clips or binder clips.
- Transfer the dough into the pan and flatten it with your hands and a spatula. Sprinkle the remaining cup of Snickers® Brand Baking Bits on top of the batter, then drizzle with a generous topping of condensed milk. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Don't over-bake or your bars won’t be soft and chewy.
- Unclip and lift the entire cookie, using the excess parchment paper. Allow it to cool. Then cut the bars to desired size and serve!
- Tip for baking with kids: The kids can totally help with the mixing and adding ingredients. Before baking, they can top the bars with holiday sprinkles. When they’re done, you can wrap the bars in cellophane bags, tied with festive ribbon.