Only use fresh seafood whenever possible. Frozen seafood rarely retains all of its original texture and flavor.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 lb. crabmeat, chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 lb. sea scallops, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 bunch chives, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. Fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a medium baking dish with 1 tablespoon the oil.
- Spread rice in the prepared dish; then sprinkle with crab, bell pepper, scallops, chives, and black pepper.
- Drizzle the top with the remaining oil and finish with cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and cook for 10 more minutes, until the top is browned.