Save to My Recipes
Serve these easy folded pizzas with a mixture of seafood cocktail sauce and sour cream for dipping.
Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 2 hours
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1½ cups shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 can (6 oz.) crab meat, drained
- 1 can (6 oz.) small shrimp, drained
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Let bread dough rise, then punch down and divide into 8 parts. On lightly floured surface, roll out each part to an 8" circle.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft; add sour cream, mustard, and mayonnaise. Add Havarti, crab meat, shrimp, and green onion. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Divide seafood mixture among the dough circles. Brush edges with beaten egg, fold over, and seal edges with fork.
- Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and brush with remaining egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and puffed.